Holy crap today was crazy.
In fact, this whole week was crazy. My schedule is packed from 6 or 7am til at the earliest 11pm. Between my box gym job, my own WonderFit clients, training Brandie for provincials and my own competition prep, I feel like my whole day is planned to a T in 15 minute increments
Food was great today except I need to get more fat in and still have my shake. Water was fabulous but I have a super bad headache so sleep should come soon.
After I eat
And make tomorrow’s food
And get my workout planned.
Ummm who fit into her size 27 silvers again?! This girl!!!
Annnnd competition prep begins tomorrow!
- Great for my resume
- Helps get my name out there
- Helps me become an OPA coach
- Allows me to eventually become an OPA approved gym so I can sponsor events
- Allows me to expand my coaching (while I have coached girls who rocked the stage, it seems girls prefer to hire someone who’s been on stage)
- Accomplishes something on my bucket list
- Incredibly physically and mentally taxing
- It requires a ton of work and commitment (lets not forget my business)