Provincials are June 1st. prejudging starts at 8:40am (dear lord…) and the “night” show starts at 1pm. They’ve had an overwhelming amount of participants enter so stress levels are high.
I have no doubt Brandie will place.
Now to get my own prep back on track. it’s amazing how much emotions and your personal life can affect your food and workouts.
I feel like any update I make will be personal vs fitness
Today was a bad day
It wasn’t a horrible day full of bad events.
It was a day where very little went right.
Brandie and I met for cardio in the morning since we are 15 days out from her competing in the pro show. We were both cranky pandas and lethargic as all hell.
Afterward my schedule was rushed and packed and I had zero time to eat
I kept running behind and just could NOT focus. It was awful. We had work issues and people fighting and it was not a smooth day
- my hair looked good and I felt good self esteem wise
- Brandie made my day with her excitement
- I got to train my favourite girls
- food was not horrible
- Brandie made a point about how I allow people to treat me haha time to change that
So are youuuu! Xoxoxox
1. Shortest shorts ever but loving my legs!
3. My side line showed up today!!!
Motivation for the weekend